Creativity. Technology. Data.
Hi, I'm Antony. I'm an actor, facilitator and thinking partner in Cambridge, UK.
As a role-play actor, I help people prepare for real-life, high-stakes conversations. As a facilitator, I design and deliver creative leadership training and events for organisations in science and technology. As a thinking partner, I help leaders and business owners navigate problems and opportunities involving technology, data and strategy.
I draw on my unusual background in genomics, software development, user experience (UX) design, intercultural communication, economics and improvised theatre to introduce fresh ideas and new ways of working.
- 50th Generation host Open Space experiential events for social entrepreneurs to share best practices and advance the field of social innovation. | workshop facilitation
- Anglia Ruskin University train and mentor startups in business strategy and user experience design for an applied games programme. | workshop facilitation and mentoring
- Eagle Genomics improve the speed and accuracy of data curation by expert biologists in a new software product to reduce labour costs and increase productivity. | technology consulting
- Ocean Learning deliver innovation workshops for a global media and exhibitions client as part of a programme to develop skills in innovation and collaboration. | workshop facilitation
- Sigma Consulting Solutions apply business strategy models to identify new growth opportunities and facilitate user experience (UX) design workshops for clients to improve user engagement. | workshop facilitation
- The Chartered Institute of Public Relations improve the confidence and effectiveness of PR professionals in face-to-face communication with colleagues and clients. | applied improvisation training
- The Geek Whisperer give managers, engineering professionals and customer service staff realistic practice in handling difficult conversations to improve well-being, engagement and profitability. | bespoke role play
- Unboxed give intrapreneurs (internal entrepreneurs) realistic practice in interviewing customers for new product development using Lean Startup practices. | bespoke role play
- Wild Monday give NHS doctors, surgeons and other healthcare-professionals in leadership positions realistic practice in handling difficult conversations to improve engagement, productivity and performance of staff. | bespoke role play
I studied economics in France, computer science and interaction design in London, genetics in Cambridge, and improvised theatre with the legendary Keith Johnstone.
Alongside my native English, I speak French, Spanish and Italian.