Creativity. Technology. Data.
Hi, I'm Antony. I'm an actor, facilitator and digital consultant in Cambridge, UK.
As a role-play actor, I help people prepare for real-life, high-stakes conversations. As a facilitator, I design and deliver creative leadership training and events for organisations in science and technology. As a digital consultant, I help leaders and business owners navigate problems and opportunities involving technology and data.
I draw on my unusual background in genomics, software development, user experience (UX) design, intercultural communication, economics and improvised theatre to introduce fresh ideas and new ways of working.
- The Geek Whisperer: gave managers, engineering professionals and customer service staff realistic practice in handling difficult conversations to improve well-being, engagement and profitability.
- 50th Generation and Unboxed: gave intrapreneurs (internal entrepreneurs) realistic practice in interviewing customers for new product development using Lean Startup practices.
- Solutions Academy: created coaching simulation videos for training and marketing.
- Wild Monday: gave NHS doctors, surgeons and other healthcare-professionals in leadership positions realistic practice in handling difficult conversations to improve engagement, productivity and performance of staff.
Facilitation & Training
- 50th Generation: hosted Open Space experiential events for social entrepreneurs to share best practices and advance the field of social innovation.
- Anglia Ruskin University: trained and mentored startup founders in business strategy and user experience design for an applied video games programme.
- The Chartered Institute of Public Relations: improved the confidence and effectiveness of PR professionals in face-to-face communication with colleagues and clients.
- Ocean Learning: delivered innovation workshops for a global media and exhibitions client as part of a programme to develop skills in innovation and collaboration.
- Eagle Genomics: improved the speed and accuracy of data curation by molecular biologists in a new software product to reduce labour costs and increase productivity.
Testimonials from LinkedIn
I studied economics in France, computer science and interaction design in London, genetics in Cambridge, and improvised theatre with the legendary Keith Johnstone.
Alongside my native English, I speak French, Spanish and Italian.