Creativity. Technology. Data.
Hi, I'm Antony. I'm an actor, facilitator and thinking partner in Cambridge, UK.
As a role-play actor, I help people prepare for real-life, high-stakes conversations. As a facilitator, I design and deliver creative leadership training and events for organisations in science and technology. As a thinking partner, I help leaders and business owners navigate problems and opportunities involving technology, data and strategy.
I draw on my unusual background in genomics, software development, user experience (UX) design, intercultural communication, economics and improvised theatre to introduce fresh ideas and new ways of working.
Bespoke Role Play
- The Geek Whisperer: gave managers, engineering professionals and customer service staff realistic practice in handling difficult conversations to improve well-being, engagement and profitability.
- 50th Generation and Unboxed: gave intrapreneurs (internal entrepreneurs) realistic practice in interviewing customers for new product development using Lean Startup practices.
- Solutions Academy: created coaching simulation videos for training and marketing.
- Wild Monday: gave NHS doctors, surgeons and other healthcare-professionals in leadership positions realistic practice in handling difficult conversations to improve engagement, productivity and performance of staff.
Creative Facilitation & Training
- 50th Generation: hosted Open Space experiential events for social entrepreneurs to share best practices and advance the field of social innovation.
- Anglia Ruskin University: trained and mentored startup founders in business strategy and user experience design for an applied video games programme.
- The Chartered Institute of Public Relations: improved the confidence and effectiveness of PR professionals in face-to-face communication with colleagues and clients.
- Ocean Learning: delivered innovation workshops for a global media and exhibitions client as part of a programme to develop skills in innovation and collaboration.
Interaction Design & Software Consulting
- Eagle Genomics: improved the speed and accuracy of data curation by molecular biologists in a new software product to reduce labour costs and increase productivity.
Testimonials from LinkedIn
I studied economics in France, computer science and interaction design in London, genetics in Cambridge, and improvised theatre with the legendary Keith Johnstone.
Alongside my native English, I speak French, Spanish and Italian.