Improvised Role Play for Training
Taking the drama out of challenging conversations
Stand out from the crowd with your difficult conversations training. Add value to your training programmes with ongoing one-to-one skills practice.
How it works
- Deepen the impact of your training by offering experiential learning.
- Practice more effective conversations with an improv actor.
- Opportunities for your clients to experiment with handling challenging conversations.
- The Geek Whisperer give managers, engineering professionals and customer service staff realistic practice in handling difficult conversations to improve well-being, engagement and profitability.
- Solutions Academy create coaching simulation videos for training and marketing.
- 50th Generation and Unboxed give intrapreneurs (internal entrepreneurs) realistic practice in interviewing customers for new product development using Lean Startup practices.
- Wild Monday give NHS doctors, surgeons and other healthcare-professionals in leadership positions realistic practice in handling difficult conversations to improve engagement, productivity and performance of staff.